Help children achieve their full potential.
Increase financial stability and independence for families and individuals.
Improving health of families in our community.
Enhance our communities by creating an environment in which all members of our community will have opportunities to thrive personally and professionally.
Improving the quality of life within our community by connecting volunteers, organizations, and resources to advance education, income and health.
When it comes to accessing health services, a person’s zip code should never be a deterrent to success, nor should it be a barrier to improved health. Yet for many, that’s a daily reality.
Success in life begins with a quality education. And yet, millions of children and youth lack the support they need to strengthen their literacy, stay on track in school, graduate high school and find a career.
Chronic unemployment. Financial illiteracy. Homelessness. In communities around the world, individuals and families are facing financial obstacles that prevent a good quality of life.
Our Staff & Board Members
Over 700 volunteers support Greater Douglas United Way. They work at the committee level to plan and implement special events, organize the annual campaign, allocate the funds raised and oversee the general governance of the organization. We are proud to serve with dedicated people who diligently give of their time to support the communities in Douglas County.
Our organizations may not budget for drug costs.
- Scott Gilley – Rise Services, Inc.
- John Gogolin – Edward Jones
- Barb Johnson – Banner Bank
- Cheryl Martin
- Jeremy McNett – UPS
- David Littlejohn – Littlejohn Financial Services
- Tamara Osborne – Douglas County
- Jake Winn – Umpqua National Forest
- Korbin Cumpston – Caddock
- Kory Harris – McDonald’s
- Tony Wright – Retired
- Andrea Zielinski – FCC Furniture
- Melody Cornish – Douglas ESD
- Tara Hall – Wells Fargo
- Twila McDonald – US Bank
- Shaun Ryan – Carrot
- Justin Troxel – ManCrafts
- Jesilyn Troxel – Volunteer
- Kendrick McBride – Roseburg Forest Products
- Teresa Scott – CHI Mercy Health